Terms And Conditions
* When a lab test, drug test, alcohol test, physical or any service is scheduled/purchased and the test registration/donor pass is issued, it is non-refundable. Tests or services may be rescheduled or a credit will be provided for future testing or services, however, testing and lab protocols have been established when the donor pass has been issued and no refunds are available.
- Test registration/donor passes are issued ( sent by Email ) Monday Friday 7:30 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Online registrations scheduled after 8:00 pm or on Sundays will be sent the following morning at 7:30 am.
- In the event that a drug test, alcohol test, physical, or any service scheduled is not available at the donor's preferred testing location an alternate testing center will be selected within the same zip code or closest to the donor's preferred testing location. Certain tests or panels may not be available at all locations.
- In most cases test results are available within three business days, however laboratory confirmation testing may take longer. Hair follicle tests are available in most cases within 5 to 7 days, hair confirmation testing may take longer. Hair tests require a minimum of 2 inches of hair.
- 5 Panel DOT (Department Of Transportation) test requires a Federal chain of custody form which LABUSA can provide.
- Rapid Result tests are not available at all testing locations due to individual state laws.
- If a Rapid Results test is ordered and not available the test will be changed to a standard laboratory test.
- Any rapid result test which is non-negative will be sent to the lab for confirmation and MRO review.
- Corporate invoicing accounts are available upon approval, Contact LABUSA for more information
- Out-of-network testing may require an additional $10.00 fee.
- Discounts are available for multiple (Bulk) test purchases.